Follow these articles published by "our" authors
February 15, 2011
Eur J Gastroenterol Hepatol. 2011 Jan;23(1):90-4.
Tobacco dependence and awareness of health risks of smoking in patients with inflammatory bowel disease.
Br J Cancer. 2010 Dec 7;103(12):1783-7. Epub 2010 Nov 16.
Cancer. 2010 Dec 15;116(24):5667-75. doi: 10.1002/cncr.25307. Epub 2010 Aug 24.
Immunophenotype and intermediate-high international prognostic index score are prognostic factors for therapy in diffuse large B-cell lymphoma patients.
Expert Opin Biol Ther. 2011 Jan;11(1):109-16.
Leuk Lymphoma. 2010 Dec;51(12):2181-7. Epub 2010 Oct 20.
Neurobiol Aging. 2011 Feb;32(2):272-9. Epub 2009 Mar 12.
Antiphospholipid syndrome induction exacerbates a transgenic Alzheimer disease model on a female background.
Am J Gastroenterol. 2010 Dec;105(12):2693-6.
Radiat Res. 2010 Dec;174(6):753-62. Epub 2010 Oct 26.
Thyroid cancer risk 40+ years after irradiation for an enlarged thymus: an update of the Hempelmann cohort.
Anal Bioanal Chem. 2010 Dec;398(7-8):2867-81. Epub 2010 Aug 28.
Clin Gastroenterol Hepatol. 2010 Dec;8(12):1048-55. Epub 2010 Aug 20.
Severe skin lesions cause patients with inflammatory bowel disease to discontinue anti-tumor necrosis factor therapy.
Rahier JF, Buche S, Peyrin-Biroulet L, Bouhnik Y, Duclos B, Louis E, Papay P, Allez M, Cosnes J, Cortot A, Laharie D, Reimund JM, Lémann M, Delaporte E, Colombel JF; Groupe d'Etude Thérapeutique des Affections Inflammatoires du Tube Digestif (GETAID).
Trending Content Box
- Should recently approved antiepileptic drugs be used early in the treament of epilepsy? the answer is no. By Prof. E. Beghi
- Dimethyl Fumarate by Prof. Jacek Losy
- Complete Mesocolic Excision: a way to standardize Colon Cancer Surgery by Prof. Werner Hohenberger
- Agents targeting the mTOR-PI3K-Akt pathway by Prof. J. Tabernero
- Prostate specific membrane antigen antibody drug conjugate PSMA ADC): a phase 1 trial in castration-resistant metastatic prostate cancer by Prof. D. Petrylak
- Bone marrow stem cell transplantation in mulitple sclerosis by Prof. D. Karussis
- Secretomics of endometrial fluid for non-invasive assessment of endometrial receptivity by Prof. Nick Macklon
- The global epidemiology of syphilis and the challenges and opportunities to address maternal and congenital syphilis by Prof. F. Ndow
- Adalimumab for induction of clinical remission in moderately to severe active ulceratice colitis by Prof. W. Reinisch
- Current management of AIN3 and cancer by Prof. S. Goldstone