The Informed Scientist Goes Live!
March 03, 2010
Welcome to The Informed Scientist, your platform for scientific presentations in the fields of medicine and biology. The Informed Scientist will be the home for scientists, scholars, students and industry experts from all over the world, who will be able to follow international congresses online.
Have a look at the first congress serviced by The Informed Scientist:
The Inflammatory Bowel Diseases 2010
5th Congress of ECCO - the European Crohn's and Colitis Organisation took place in Prague from February 25, 2010 - February 27, 2010.
We are proud to present this innovative and exciting new service to you and trust that you will find this an invaluable tool, be it in your work, research, teaching or studies.
If you have any questions, comments or suggestions, we would love to hear from you. Do email us via our contact form, please.
Trending Content Box
- Should recently approved antiepileptic drugs be used early in the treament of epilepsy? the answer is no. By Prof. E. Beghi
- Dimethyl Fumarate by Prof. Jacek Losy
- Complete Mesocolic Excision: a way to standardize Colon Cancer Surgery by Prof. Werner Hohenberger
- Agents targeting the mTOR-PI3K-Akt pathway by Prof. J. Tabernero
- Prostate specific membrane antigen antibody drug conjugate PSMA ADC): a phase 1 trial in castration-resistant metastatic prostate cancer by Prof. D. Petrylak
- Bone marrow stem cell transplantation in mulitple sclerosis by Prof. D. Karussis
- Secretomics of endometrial fluid for non-invasive assessment of endometrial receptivity by Prof. Nick Macklon
- The global epidemiology of syphilis and the challenges and opportunities to address maternal and congenital syphilis by Prof. F. Ndow
- Adalimumab for induction of clinical remission in moderately to severe active ulceratice colitis by Prof. W. Reinisch
- Current management of AIN3 and cancer by Prof. S. Goldstone