The Informed Scientist (TIS) develops and implements tailor-made webcast solutions in the field of life sciences. This allows professional congress organizers (PCOs) and scientific societies to reach their target audience worldwide: via on demand webcasts and live streams. We are the full service provider for the modern online publication of your congress. As a congress host you have access to the full range of our experts' know-how in our scientific editorial team, our TV production and our web-, content- and marketing-services.
Webcasts and beyond
The service portfolio of TIS can be adjusted to each congress' individual needs. But we do much more than that: TIS provides you with your own independent webcasting department, handling every organizational and production-related step as an integrated process, all the way to the high-profile publication of your congress.
Are you a congress organizer and would like to know more about us?
Do not hesitate to contact us. We are looking forward to hearing from you.
Dr. phil. et med. habil. Raimund Wieser
Summary of our services:
- consulting, publishing-strategy
- management of speakers' agreements
- travel and technology planning
- project and team coordination
- independent webcast team on-site, including production management
- lean, straightforward setup, fine-tuned to the available technology on-site
- recording of the webcasts with state-of-the-art audio-video-technology
- synchronized display of powerpoint presentation and speaker's video
- postproduction for on-demand-webcasts or livestream on site
- livestreaming and hosting on our server infrastructure
- tailor-made content delivery
- individual server-paths for your congress website
- exclusive portal with access control, user administration and payment module
- statistics on users and views
- optional integration of congress-sponsors
- publication on our open webcast portal to a wide audience
- accompanying social media management and content marketing
- additional exposure through university-, association- and press-relations