44th European Calcified Tissue Society Symposium
May 13, 2017 - May 16, 2017 | Salzburg Congress
It is a great pleasure to invite you to the 44th European Calcified Tissue Society Congress, to take place from 13 to 16 May 2017 in the beautiful Austrian city of Salzburg.
ECTS serves as a forum for researchers and clinicians working in the musculoskeletal field to join forces, discover and discuss the latest advances and controversies in research and in the daily care of patients.
The 2017 ECTS Programme will offer:
- An exciting programme of invited speaker lectures featuring some of the world’s leading experts in the field
- Meet the Professor sessions
- Dedicated New Investigator sessions
- Joint ECTS-ASBMR debate and lecture
- A high proportion of submitted abstracts selected for the oral programme
- Well-attended poster sessions with dedicated poster viewing time
- A busy poster and exhibition area with lunch included in the delegate fee
- Company-supported satellite symposia highlighting some of the latest developments in therapy and research
We look forward to welcoming you in Salzburg for another stimulating and rewarding ECTS Congress!
ECTS President and Scientific Programme Committee Chair
Local Organising Committee Chair
All presentations are protected by copyright and meant either for personal viewing or for educational purposes only.
Reproduction of information for commercial purposes is not allowed without written permission of the European Calcified Tissue Society (ECTS)
The content of the presentations does not automatically express the opinion of the ECTS
All presentations were up to date at the time of the presentations. Be always aware of the scientific progress after the moment of the presentations.
No liability shall be taken either by the contributors to the content of the presentations or by the ECTS.